I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it!
Seriously, this chocolate pudding is perfect! In just three minutes you get this chocolate dainty that is melting in your mouth. And the best part is that the whole dessert is just for you! Why share this deliciousness with someone if you can eat it all by yourself? This is awesome, right?
Ever since I discovered this recipe, I have made this pudding so many times, both for myself and for my husband, who absolutely loved this dessert – and my hubby is really picky, believe me.
On a healthy side everything is great – one serving of this pudding contains 12g of protein, tons of calcium (40% daily value) and fiber (14% DV). Plus, this instant chocolate pudding is high in magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and riboflavin – all these in only 177 calories per serving!
It is truly a perfect dessert.
Corn starch – 1 tbsp
Dry Milk, nonfat – 3 tbsp
Brown Sugar – 1 tsp
Truvia baking blend – 1 tsp*
Milk, nonfat – 1 cup
Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
* If you don’t like the taste of stevia, replace this blend with 1 tbsp of your favorite sugar.
1. Mix all dry ingredients. Heat the milk in the microwave for 1 minute. Mix milk and dry mixture well, to avoid lumps.
2. Put the mixture in the microwave on max for 2 – 3 minutes. Stir well every 20-30 seconds. The mixture will start thicken after the first minute.
3. Cool the pudding for a couple minutes. It will become thicker.
Serve and enjoy!
Adapted from this recipe (in Russian).
▪ Prep time: 5 min
▪ Total time: 5 min
▪ Serves: 1
▪ WW (Weight Watchers PointPlus) points = 5
How often do you make single-serve desserts?